Clearview

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
This Clearview is awesome ... too bad it is taking me forever to figure out how to fly! I've been trying to hover, but still don't have control of the helicopter. Seems I get going and then it's all over but the crying. I guess I'll just have to keep on trying. It gives you so much time to practice for free, then you have to purchase it. It costs $40 (basically) which doesn't seem bad. Setup is easy and there seems as though there are a ton of models available to fly. The Esky Simulator FMS works perfectly with the sim. It was easy to calibrate and get working. Unlike the FMS software I loaded and never got to work correctly. What impresses me with this sim is that it actually seems like you are doing this in the middle of a field with a real heli. It is awesome. Thanks to Tony for showing me where to get it. I'm sure I'll be purchasing it ... but in the mean time, you can just call me "Mr. Taco" ... I spend more time reloading the sim than I do flying the stupid thing. I guess you have to start somewhere :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
Paul, from what I have found, this is the best sim out there for the money. And, if you really want to get down to it, it will pay for it's self. You can bet on $30 every time you crash. Less if your lucky. Anytime I want to go out and try something new, I do it and perfect it on the sim first, then I will take it outside. Then, I will have memory of how to move the sticks to do what I want to do. Very well worth it IMO

I ment to post about Clearview before this, I just never really got around to it lol. When you get it, we will try some net play even though I'm going to be lagging behind you on it cause of my interwebz...

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Sounds like a plan Tony. I need to check my finances to make sure I'm not overspending myself with this new hobby :biggrin1: If I can, I'll be purchasing it this weekend. Thanks for all you do Tony. You are a BIG help! :respekt:

Keith

I use it and think it's great....

Here's a little tip... If you ever want to change computers or update yours... Under settings de-activate your license before installing on a new system...

You cannot re-activate it until it is de-activated... I had this problem but they were very good once I proved purchase they set it up again for me....

If your confused just email them and check up on the correct procedure for changing operating platforms....

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I use it and think it's great....

Here's a little tip... If you ever want to change computers or update yours... Under settings de-activate your license before installing on a new system...

You cannot re-activate it until it is de-activated... I had this problem but they were very good once I proved purchase they set it up again for me....

If your confused just email them and check up on the correct procedure for changing operating platforms....

Thanks Keith. Yup, I did see that as one of the options. Very good deal :biggrin1:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
i gotta get one of those... man! i cant afford to crash like that... :)

i'll try to get it this month... :| $$ is tight tight!! lol

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
$40 to fly (plus training controller, unless you can attach your regular controller to your computer) ... you cannot beat this with a stick. Good cheap training with no repair costs :chuckles: Good stuff.

Top Bottom