500 Christmas In July?

Geena

Staff member
Well I'm going to be the owner of the TSA 600E by the end of the month. I know that the model is 4yrs old but the money I saved from not purchasing the Synergy model will go into the TSA electronics. Thanks to my honey for getting it for me :).

You won`t be disappointed. TSA are fantastic helicopters, and you`ll really enjoy flying it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I've been waiting for awhile till I learn how to fly decent enough to get something bigger then my 500 lol. Thank you Geena for telling me about the TSA. I wanted something different then Align, Goblin, Gaui. :)

Geena

Staff member
I've been waiting for awhile till I learn how to fly decent enough to get something bigger then my 500 lol. Thank you Geena for telling me about the TSA. I wanted something different then Align, Goblin, Gaui. :)

The TSA will fit that requirement, for sure. I didn`t see many of them at the events, even when I was flying for them. It`s a shame too, because they are such good machines.

Geena

Staff member
Also. If you need any help at all with mechanical questions, setup or anything about the TSA...don`t hesitate to ask me. :)

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Just a IMO on Synergy. I have or have had every Synergy model except the N9. Regarding the 516 and E5, I would probably say E5. For the money its a better choice. It can be stretched to a 600, 650 or even a 700. Probably one of the most versatile machines out there. Just my 2 cents, cheers

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well dip me in stink and call me poop (polite version lol) A Main Hobby has shipped my TSA 600E :) Man am I stoke! I can't wait. Time to look around for electronics now.

Geena

Staff member
Oh, Thank you very much Geena. I was hoping you would say that :)

Hey @D.O.G. When you get a chance, how about PMing me with your address. I have some TSA things here that I will never use again, and I`d like for you to have them. Nothing really major, just four battery trays, and a few blade holders. :)

Geena

Staff member
You`re quite welcome. I don`t need them anymore, and they will make it easier for you if you plan on having multiple sets of flight packs for your helicopter. I`ll get them shipped this week. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
looks like some good stuff there. Xnova, BK, HW. But I think the 7300 is a bit outdated. Would definitely work if you can still get one cheep. I'm a microbeast user though and though. I think the 7210 is the latest...
T

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Fran. I wanted to get the Ar7210 but they state:
  • Perfect for 300- to 500-size electric helis and 30- to 90-size gas/nitro/turbine helis. My 500 has the 7300BX on it so I'll get the AR7210 for the 500 and take the 7300 off the 500 and it will go on the 600 :)

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thats interesting, I feel like thats a misprint. The 7210 is good on ALL electric, gas, nitro and turbine helis according to the manual

KEY FEATURES
  • Integrated DSMX® Receiver
  • BEASTX® 6-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system
  • All electric, nitro/gas and turbine 3D helicopters
  • All scale flybarless helicopters (multi-blade compatible)
  • Data and telemetry capable
  • Easy to set up and adjust - no programming interface required
  • Compact and lightweight
  • Compatible with DSM2® and DSMX transmitters with heli programming
  • Optional SAFE® software sold separately

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Humm, at Amain? Im going to call them on that. Got to be a mis-print. You would think if it works on a 90 size nitro it would definitely work on any electric size....

Top Bottom