Batteries Choosing 6s Battery

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello there. Well I'm looking around to purchase a few batteries for my Gaui X3L. The batteries that I had for my old X3 was the old GenAce 1200/6S. I found GenAce battery for the X3L but the battery looks alot smaller then the batteries I use to use for my X3. I would like to know before I purchase any battery if this battery will work. It works for the Align T-REX 450L Dominator and similar 450 sizes. Gens ace 1250mAh 6S 22.2V 60C Lipo Battery with EC3 Plug

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Maker for that. I asked the Gaui Expert Mrs Geena Tucker this question. She told me Absolutely you can use that battery in your X3L. I`m running a Pulse 1800mAh 6s in mine, and it`s a bit larger than the one you posted.

Maker

Thanks Maker for that. I asked the Gaui Expert Mrs Geena Tucker this question. She told me Absolutely you can use that battery in your X3L. I`m running a Pulse 1800mAh 6s in mine, and it`s a bit larger than the one you posted.
that's great, I think I may change to the gens ace 1800 6s :acne::acne::abnormal::abnormal:

Top Bottom