Chaos 700

Ghostflyer1

Lee you wanted to see the Chaos 700. As you know I built 2 one for me the good one and its evil twin for Bryan. Anyways this is a friend of ours Rob flying Bryans 700 at Houston Sport Flyers 2 weekends ago. I had to back the pitch off a degree and a half on the Beastx since Bryan decided to put 710mm blades on the thing. Both mine and his have crazy power. Hope you enjoy as this is what Rob calls takin it easy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F7965jCnOPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lee

Nice one Eric,
I have big plans for my 600 when i get back to Spain next summer. Gonna go 12S FBL. But until then i'm gonna order the Tarot FBL system for my 450 while i'm here in Mexico.

Ghostflyer1

Lee I am not so sure the 12s will give you the best power to weight option. I am running a 10s setup on mine with Scorpion 630KV motor. Bryan is running his 8s and I believe a 760Kv motor and gets the same performance. but a little shorter flight times. You might poke around and see which setup would give you the best power to weight ratio

Top Bottom