FBL Gyro Cgy740 v1.4

Erfan

Hi guys!

A question about cgy750 setup procedure, I have found a lot of how to text and video but they are all on the earlier versions.
The newest I found was from Nick M and that was version 1.3x.

Cannot find anything for v1.4, the menu's seems a bit different from Nick's video so I'm not sure that all those things could be applied.
The thing I most wonder about is the trim setup I have read about for the earlier version, is that still needed for v1.4?

The reason I ask is because I have slight aileron drift (right) on hover, I have made sure that the COG is perfect and I have made sure that the servo arms are 90°, check with swash level tool and it's all good.

I could more or less get the drift to go away by using some trim on my TX but I read somewhere that you could learn cgy750 the trim you need and it will keep that in its memory... But then some other people say if you got everything perfect that should not be needed, I suspect the arms perhaps are not exactly 90° (little bit hard to see on Trex700 when the servos "aileron & pitch" are mounted).

What do you guys say, is the trim setup needed on v1.4 or is it enough to have proper 90° servo arms and good COG?
If it's needed, could somebody explain exactly how this is done on v1.4 or perhaps somebody know's some good howto's for v1.4 that I could not find?

Best regards
/Erfan

Top Bottom