Misc CF 10x4.7 props?

WyDiablo

I just bought a set of these really cheap and was wondering how good the Cf props are. And also wondering how the 4.7 pitch would work on hexa craft?

Lee

I haven't tried any CF props yet. I have the Graupner 10x5 plastic fibre mix. I love them. 4.7 is pretty standard pitch. Let us know how the go.

Lee

It depends on whether they are Slow fly or electric speed. I have the 10x4.7 Slofly APC props. They are great for hovering as they create a lot of lift. The graupners are E props. Much thinner blades, stiffer too. They hover at higher RPMs but in forward flight they track much better and cause less vibrations than the APCs.

Lee

They are slowfly props. So it will be great for hovering. Should work well on your hexa. My QAV flys around at between 30/50mph not what you will be doing with the hex a i'm guessing :)

Tasajara

I have the same set of props on my Spider Quad. They seem to work very well. The fact that they don't flex will give you longer flight times over than the standard DJI props.

I have a set of Avroto motors with 20 amp flashed esc's using these props. WOT is 41 amps and 500 watts of power. I flew for 13+ min on a 3s 4000mAh battery.

34.JPG

34.JPG

WyDiablo

I was thinking that the CF props would be pretty nice flying on my hexa. The props that I use now flex a lot. And I do not have the standard DJI motors.

WyDiablo

The Cf props that I ordered worked out really great. I thnik that are much better than the standard props being used of than the graupners or maybe gemfans. I know that the prosp are pretty stiff and hardly any flex at all.

Top Bottom