Cant wait till monday!! Ahhh going nuts here!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man! This jrx9503 is just not showing up fast enough!! It's expected here on Monday. I can not wait !! Man!! I cannot wait help me !! Lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I do have free rx's coming with it that's the beauty ... Remember I am the deal maker? ;)
Heeeheee :)

RandyDSok

Should have gotten a DX8, it would be there by now... And with more features... :biggrin1:

Lol right right. Your just jealous I have a better radio! Lmao!

Um, No...

Radio wars.... lmao

Your both wrong... Futaba 8FGH... 14ch radio at an 8ch price ( with FASST to top it off )

... now if the JR had been the modular one... it would have been worth considering perhaps.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes I can't wait!

And .. My jr is modular!!! Ill post it's pic of the module I bet Y'all's dx8 doesn't do that!! Haha!! ;)

RandyDSok

Yes I can't wait!

And .. My jr is modular!!! Ill post it's pic of the module I bet Y'all's dx8 doesn't do that!! Haha!! ;)

I had thought that the 9303 was the last modular version.... I guess I stand corrected.

... oh... and of course that means you can get a Futaba module and use FASST making it a good radio then ( tx war reference ) :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Found out ... I won't be getting to use the radio till after Christmas. :(

Will just be seeing it.. Testing it one flight ... SUPERVISED and then it's gonna go in a box :(

Ohh this sucks ! Lol

Tony

Staff member
lmao, you know you are going to wait until the wife is asleep, unwrap it and fly the 130 on the porch hahahaha. don't crash into the bedroom window though :biggrin1: :chuckles:

Top Bottom