Motors C10 Motors...

Rob Lancaster

Hi all,
Does anyone know where to get the C10 brushless out runner motors for my CX2/3 coaxial heli ???
Thanks,
Rob...
IMG_1569.JPG

Rob Lancaster

Nope, I converted the chopper to brushless years ago and love these motors until the bearings went out in one of them. Thanks for the tip on the motor from HK. I saw this one but there's a problem with it. Note the shaft, I need the shafts to protrude out the bottom of the motor. Also one shaft is longer than the other. The longer shaft motor is shown.

Rob Lancaster

Nope, I converted the chopper to brushless years ago and love these motors until the bearings went out in one of them. Thanks for the tip on the motor from HK. I saw this one but there's a problem with it. Note the shaft, I need the shafts to protrude out the bottom of the motor. Also one shaft is longer than the other. The longer shaft motor is shown.

Rob Lancaster

Top Bottom