Busted Balsa spilled Fuel

svan3001

I have been out of the Hobby for 20 years. I let my career take over my free time and was persuaded by an ex that if I was not using something to get rid of it so, I gave all my RC equipment away. So how I got interested in RC again was at Christmas when a young boy was given a Syma 107G. I watch it fly and I was amazed at the detail and the electronics that were so far advance in a toy. So then I started Goggling and then I was hooked. When I was flying, the only people were flying Helicopters were the Honda executives that were here from Japan (I lived near Marysville,Ohio) they were so expensive. My first love is to actually built the planes that I can fly, it was always so relaxing and rewarding to actually see something you built fly.I know, that I have a lot to learn about the electronics side of the hobby, that is where I will really need your help. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing a kinship of Flying RC. Thanks Sam

Derek

Welcome to the forums buddy! This is the place to be for continued non-stop and beneficial help....and if ya just wanna "shoot the breeze"...we do that, too, lol

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
welcome aboard... I got hooked watching a syma s107g as well! It truly has come a long way, and should continue to do so (not unless i'm mistaken...again.)

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!!!!!! glad to have you and as you may have noticed looking through some of our threads most of on here love to build also but while some of are good builders some of us are even better crashers (Tony) j/k lol but hey crashing only makes you a stronger builder i think... anyways glad to have ya my friend...

Lee

Welcome Sam,
Your experience here will be invaluable. Look forward to seeing what your next build will be. And if you have pics of your old stuff, we like a bit of nostalgia.
Lee

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Sam. If you are a balsa builder, please post pictures and/or video of the builds, they are great to watch.

No matter what the question, we are here to help!

:welcome1:

Dirk

Welcome Sam. This is the best site to be on.
Your story sounds like mine; ex, work etc.

One thing we do like on this site is pictures! Lots of pictures about whatever you are building or flying.

svan3001

I am Trying out the ESKY 450 v2 I bought a lot and I am assembling a couple thank God for youtube, I am going to be building a "Pilatus Porter" from Thaiscalemodel,(ordered it waiting for the slow boat from China) I just love the way a Taildragger flys. Thanks for the welcome will try to keep this posted. SAm

- - - Updated - - -

Cool Great name!Love them Taildragger's, will be joining the club!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I will try and find some pictures, My first project on the bench is going to be a "Pilatus Porter" from Thaiscalemodel.com waiting for the slow boat as they say. I will post pictures of the build I will need help on the new electronics I am learning as fast as I can. Confused about size of motor and ESC's as well as programing new radios but I sure I can depend on you guys to help. Thanks Sam

- - - Updated - - -

It always seemed you crashed your favorite, but it always gave me a reason to build a new one. Thanks for the Welcome, Sam

- - - Updated - - -

Love Taildraggers also. Thanks for the welcome Sam

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome, trying out 450 ESKY's bought a lot of parts and have pieced two together, also building a "Pilatus Porter" I too love them Taildragger's!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I indeed am , my first project is a " Pilatus Porter" will probably have to watch your video on how to post pictures though. Hey I really like your videos you have really helped me a lot. Thanks for the welcome Sam

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the Welcome looking forward to hearing and seeing everthing SAm

Top Bottom