450 Budget 450

Tony

Staff member
They may have changed it, I still have mine, but if you watch my update video on the DX9, it goes wrong, but I got extremely lucky that it came back on. I have updated since with a different card (nothing special other than it was NOT sent with the Tx lol) and everything went smoothly with the first boot.

Other than that, congrats on the tx. Let us know what you think after you give it its maiden voyage.

vyrnguy

I bought a Sandisk 16GB Extreme PRO sdcard, update to the latest firmware on the DX9, all is well. Ordered online a 4000mah lipo for it.

Going to start posting some pics of my budget 450 build. I'm a bit rusty and a bit slow and old now days hope I can finish this build some time this year. :D

Tony

Staff member
Right on. That looks like a similar case that Geena uses. My Tx came with one which is the reason I spend so much on the black edition.

slick_silver

Hello! guys
New to rc-help but not heli's well I just wanted to add that the CopterX 450 is also a direct clone of the
Trex 450 SE V2 and are well built CNC Heli's but the only parts dealer is ehahirbo dot com & they sell
kits and RTF and No I don't own one just read about them on rcgroups & helifreak.

Top Bottom