General Buddy Box for Fly Sky TX

I am not sure if this the correct forum to post this on but I could not find any other location.

I have a Fly Sky FS-T4C four channel transmitter that I received with one of my RTF planes. I noted that on the back of the TX is a trainer port. The port looks like it could be a Futaba port but I do not have a Futaba TX to make sure. My Question is, do they make a Buddy Box that will hook this TX to my DX6i? If so, who would carry it?

I could be mistaken but this is a Fly Sky FS-T4C transmitter and it does have a trainer port. (see pictures)HPIM1111.jpgHPIM1108.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

HPIM1112.jpg Sorry this is the front of the TX

HPIM1111.jpg

HPIM1108.jpg

HPIM1112.jpg

Thank you for the link MURANKAR. That answered my question. Apparently there is a port but it doesn't function. I copied the quote from that forum and pasted it here in hopes that it may be of help to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadboy
Hi all, new to RC and This forum and got lot's of question. I have a Fly Sky model FS-T4C radio and want to connect a bubby box for training. I have no manual for my FS-T4C did not come with one. I read on line somewhere that you got to program the transmitter to work with a bubby box? is this so I plan on using Futaba 4YF four channel trainer box and I see theirs several type of patch cord for connecting transmitter and trainer box too. MY FS has a round connection on the back side, any sujestion would be appreciate

Sorry but I think you're out of luck on this one. The T4 (in the HObbyKing version anyway) has a connector for trainer cable but it doesn't work. The T4 is not programmable. Much of the time people confuse the T4 with the T6, which is programmable and does have a trainer port.

A further problem arises if you try to use two different types of transmitter. You can only interface with the Futaba using a special cable.

By the way, it's "buddy box" as in friend helping you learn to fly.

Top Bottom