General Broken shaft :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:damnit: I don't know how many times I've bent, twist or screwed up a feathering shaft on one of my many crashes :lmao: but I never broke one in 1/2 til today :eek1: IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

Smoggie

Judging by the amount of dirt, there is one hell of a story behind that one.

+1, it looks like it hit the ground pretty hard. The steel in these shafts is (or at least should be) hardened, so it won't stretch/bend much before it breaks.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:secret2: Yeah It looks like the 450 hit the ground pretty hard but in all honesty, not really. That 450 has hit the ground alot harder before and from alot higher too. My :2c: Could of been the angle that the heli hit the ground or maybe like everything else in life, the quality has gone down :biggrin1:

trainrider06

I've heard that the Tarot feathering, and main shafts were not as strong as say Align is. They do seem to make a good head though. I like mine on my 450 Pro.

KLA

Yep, the Tarot spindles are not very strong at all. I bent mine like it was butter just from a small blade strike

KLA

Hey Uri, thanks for answering me about that 9XR Pro. I should have it sometime this week and hopefully get a chance to mess with it a bit this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I get it setup.

Top Bottom