Brokeauto Is Back... Again...

Tony

Staff member
If you head over there by clicking this link, you will see that one of the newer posts is "I Can't Let Go" and that is pretty much the truth. I love that site an I just can't let go of it. Hell I had to pay over $100 just to get the name back! I forgot to renew it lmao. Didn't realize it was that far expired. My bad.

So now that the forum is back up and running, my brother in law Bryan is on there, it is time to wake that site up and I'm not just saying that this time. I have been working my butt off (damn, I wish that were true, literally lmao) trying to get the shop ready to shoot videos for Z28 (which we are still needing a lot more subscribers!!!) and I decided that this was the time to start making a lot of videos for BA as well!

I know @murankar is over there and if anyone else loves cars, you should come over and sign up as well. We are fun loving, easy going people over there and as long as it stays somewhere around PG-13 or so, I'm fine with it. It's a car forum, so adult talk is to be expected.

I hope to see a LOT of you over there posting up and helping me wake this site back up! Things are changing and they are changing for the better! I'm loving this!

Even if you have questions on how to do something automotive (change your tire, change your oil, change brakes...), post up and ask. That site is just like this one in that aspect. I will not tollorate anyone talking down to someone looking to learn. Fun loving and friendly! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope to see you all there very soon!!!

Broke Auto - Bitchin' Auto

Tony

Staff member
You and I both bro! The whole reason it didnt' do anything last time was because I just didn't do anything with it. I think in that year, I posted one video, and maybe a handfull of posts. Not what the site needed at all, that is for sure! Now though, with the help of some others I hope, I think I can get this thing popping like it was back in its day! Hope to see you over there!

Tony

Staff member
If any of you are car people (or truck), come over to Broke Auto and post up. I need all the help I can get to kick this site back off.

I am in the process of cleaning up the site just as I did this one and I have already started posting new information over there. I know that @murankar is on there as stated above, but also I just realized that @Stambo is on there as well. It would be great if you two could come over and start posting.

Tony

Staff member
You can come over and find out! lmao. I'm not sure. i have not went through the article section yet or the blogs. I think that is where you did the blog though.

murankar

Staff member
I think it'd either an article or blog I don't remember. Besides I upgraded my polishing kit to mothers instead. It's a way better kit. I will do another write up this spring when I do chellee's Nissan head lamps.

Top Bottom