Brokeauto / Bitchinauto Is Dead... Sad Day

Tony

Staff member
Today I decided to go ahead and put BA out of its misery. The site has been dead for quite some time and the only reason I put it back online was because of Sam (breeze400) who died almost two years ago. But the site is just sitting there doing nothing so I'm going to remove it from my server and put it on my personal server that is only accessible on my LAN.

I, as well as others such as URI, paulster2 and breeze400 have put a LOT of time into this site and I hate to see it go away. But it is time. Sad day...

Tony

Staff member
Well, finally got BA installed on my personal server. See Randy, I told you I would put that server to good use lmao. It is running smoothly, but one of my other sites is giving me issues. Sometimes, like with RC, you just need to do a complete reinstall. And that is what I'm doing.

And URI, if you read this, I'm going to be moving XF as well to my personal server, but I will set it to open to the outside world so you can access it still. I just need to get the RCH server cleaned up a LOT.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah that was a slow go forum. I think it was dying already when you took it over. To be honest I forgot it was still out there.

Top Bottom