Brand new but old

treff

A warm welcome to the forum from another old fart trying to find his heli feet LOL. You've come to the right place for any rc help you may want. Now where's me slippers and cocoa.

Derek

Hey Corvette007! Welcome to the site! I can assure you that RC-Help can help you with any questions you will have. These guys are great!!! I surely don't know it all but I've learned quite a bit since joining up. Take a look around the site and post your questions/comments and I'm sure you'll get a very positive response.

wolfman76

hey there CORVETTE GREAT NAME FROM A FELLOW CHEVY BUFF!! AND WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!! you definitely came to the right place my friend there is tons of knowledgeable ppl here to help and what some of don't know we are very prompt to do our best to help you resolve any issues you might be having

Tony

Staff member
Never too old to learn a new trick or two! Welcome to the forum. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

Karubah

:welcome1: from Aus. There,s plenty of us more age challenged on this forum learning a new trick or two ( like how to fly helis or planes ) it just takes a little longer... Well for me any way. Best of luck on learning new tricks , Cheers

Top Bottom