Flight Controllers Bought NAZA M-V2 on ebay but can't get gps/compass to calibrate.

Hi all.

I bought a used NazaM-V2 on ebay but for the life of me, can't get the gps/compass module to calibrate. I did the detailed calibration through Assistance Software and then followed the Compass Calibration on page 12-13 in the Naza M Quick Start Guide but I can't get the red/yellow flashing light to stop. It's mounted on a Tarot hex frame. I had a different NAZAM V2 in January and had no problems excepted mounted on a different frame.

Is there something else I'm missing or is the gps/compass just bad?

Thanks.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not familiar with this setup, but have you taken it outside so it can "see" the satellites?

Stambo

Make sure there is no magnets near the compass, ie lipo alarms and as Tony says, take it outside.

Thanks for the replies. I had my DX9 satellite receiver right next to it. Unplugged and removed it, calibrated, reinstalled satellite same location and haven't had a problem with it since. Yes, took outside and is seeing full satellite. Lol. I wasn't holding my mouth just right, I guess.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom