Boring

trainrider06

Was gonna take some heli's to the field, had to do a sleep study last night and got home at 5:30AM this morning, so i thought shoot maybe I'll head to the field and get some laps in.....well after charging some packs I started getting tired, and will probably have to take a nap here in a bit too!
So I didn't go to field so I figured I'd just burn the packs down I had charged, soo some boring boring stuff here folks try and stay awake!
[video]https://www.youtube.com/EEY6hNgnrVw[/video]
[video]https://www.youtube.com/ZBBcZCB43Uo[/video]
[video]https://www.youtube.com/yFPFtsDeZL0[/video]

Tony

Staff member
I tried fixing your videos, but something is wrong with the link. If you would, edit your post with the actual link. See, you are too tired to fly :biggrin1:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nice flying Rodney :biggrin1:. Looks like all three birds are dialed in:yahoo:. The 500 looks a little different from last time with the splash of pink Zeal blades on it. I Like it. :wavey:

trainrider06

Lol yeah just pretty much hovering them Ivan, not much real flight there. Yeah that canopy is one I've always had along with the red red one I had made up at Heliwow. The one that is on it is also a Heliwow canopy, but it's one of their designs. When I get some better cash flowing into the budget I may have them do one more Align traditional but with my own color scheme.
There are a couple of designs I like from that company you I think ordered from, can't remember their name right now though. I might get one of those instead....

Smoggie

It's a lot more exciting then discharging them on the charger!

I got a few flights in myself today, conditions were not quite the cloudless blue sky in your videos but for Aberdeen it was a great day:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Gih0xuLBU[/video]

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nice flying their Smoggie. Man, do I love that bird. She fly's so effortlessly. Looks like you had a good day to enjoy some stick time.. It doesn't sound like a wind tunnel this time Lol. I appreciate you sharing the video with us. Nothing but rain here for the last few days and days to come. So they say. :( I've been taking advantage of these rainy days by taking apart the 450 & X3. I clean & lube them both and there ready for there next flight. The 500 is going to get her turn tonight.

trainrider06

I do enjoy those sweet birds ya got Steve! Such a nice fleet! Yeah I guess even a hovaround is better than waiting on the beep of a discharged battery. :)

trainrider06

Nice flying their Smoggie. Man, do I love that bird. She fly's so effortlessly. Looks like you had a good day to enjoy some stick time.. It doesn't sound like a wind tunnel this time Lol. I appreciate you sharing the video with us. Nothing but rain here for the last few days and days to come. So they say. :( I've been taking advantage of these rainy days by taking apart the 450 & X3. I clean & lube them both and there ready for there next flight. The 500 is going to get her turn tonight.
Mine have been pretty much stuck on the wall waiting and waiting! This whole spring and summer has not been very good heli weather, rain in buckets, wind constantly up around 20-30 or higher mph. Now it's just hot hot hot! :(

Tony

Staff member
Your not lying about the hot. Holy crap has it been hot. Todays flying was horrible...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Mine have been pretty much stuck on the wall waiting and waiting! This whole spring and summer has not been very good heli weather, rain in buckets, wind constantly up around 20-30 or higher mph. Now it's just hot hot hot! :(

At least you had the chance to take the birds down from the wall and get the Cobb webs of them. I bet it's hot over their. It's alot hotter in Texas then FLA, I think. I've been only flying early morning, 8:00am or late evening after dinner, 7:00am. The same reason. HOT!

Top Bottom