Blue Doberman For Sale

Tony

Staff member
The wife found a dog online and we ended up buying him. He is a Blue Doberman (more brown, but they call him Blue) and he is a great little dog. However, because she works full time as well as goes to school full time, and I'm always doing something outside the house, on the computer, or I'm at work, we just can't keep him.

His mother is AKC registered and his father is WKC registered. The mother is supposed to be of the Warlock bloodline, but I can't verify this, or have not tried to verify this. Just being registered makes my price more than fair.

He is great around the kids, but small babies he may be a little much for, he is a puppy after all. I would love to keep the dog, but I just can't do it at this time in my life. And no, my kids don't want to help take care of him, otherwise I would be keeping him.

I'm asking $350 for him. He is 8 weeks old as of 02/07/2014. He was born Dec 14 2013. I do have his next vaccinations in my fridge which will be his second dose. His ears have not been done, but I can take him to the vet and have them done but only if I get money up front. It's about a $400 surgery. If you want his bed (baby pool lol), food and everything else we have for him, then I will take $400.

Let me know if you are interested. I'm going to be very picky on who gets this dog because he is a great dog and I don't want to see him go somewhere that is going to abuse him. I have seen too many dogs put down for things like this.

Tony

Staff member
He is a fantastic puppy. And will be a great Doberman that can make someone a LOT of money when he is older. The stud fees alone that you can charge will reach into 4 figures each month.

Top Bottom