BladeFart-Rc Helicopter video blog

Morus

This is a new project of mine, and this is the first time it goes to public,
hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Video removed. Free advertising is NOT ALLOWED on this forum. If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Tony, the forum owner.

EyeStation

Some crazy editing before the flight videos, but I can get used to it. Sub'd and Like'd
Good luck with the series.

pvolcko

Okay, so subbed and liked. Good first episode!

Next: What does "rainhard" mean? Where did you come up with the name? How does it relate to the hobby? Raining hard pieces of carbon, plastic, and steel down upon the head after a crash? :)

Morus

Some crazy editing before the flight videos, but I can get used to it. Sub'd and Like'd
Good luck with the series.

- - - Updated - - -

On Board dude:)

haha thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good. Let's get some bladebfart compilations going.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Thanks Murankar :)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so subbed and liked. Good first episode!

Next: What does "rainhard" mean? Where did you come up with the name? How does it relate to the hobby? Raining hard pieces of carbon, plastic, and steel down upon the head after a crash? :)

Thanks for sub :)

Rainhard is a fantasy name :) I didn't want an rc related name because I felt like that would limit me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Always like a good fart :)

loool than get ready :)

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 2 is online :)

BladeFart Episode 2 - YouTube

wolfman76

Hilarious! And those are some insanely fast piros. Ditto on the workstation. .. lol what is your YouTube name I wish to subscribe but am on my phone

Morus

Hilarious! And those are some insanely fast piros. Ditto on the workstation. .. lol what is your YouTube name I wish to subscribe but am on my phone

actually I have a table, a work bench ...but it's full with other stuff what I need for the reparing lol :D
and that position is close to my comp so.... I'm just lazy :D

here is the link for the channel

thanks mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom