General Blade400 3D Heli servo's, linkage & motor not moving enough

Tonester

- Helicopter built from scratch.
- Have a DX6i Transmitter & E-Flite Blade400 3D Helicopter.
- Both batteries on helicopter and batteries in transmitter are fully charged and all linkages are all calibrated to right lengths.
- Problem is when turning on the transmitter and finished binding the two ALL servo’s and linkages barley move.
- Motor not turning but o.k.
- Any idea what could be the problem or anyone have and suggestions to try…I’m kinda new at this RC Heli stuff????

The Tonester :(

Westy

LEGEND
one Every control? or just pitch control? .... what about rudder, aileron and elevator (Cyclic controls)?

If it is just pitch that is not moving much then your Swash pitch % is too low .... same for Cyclic controls.... but if your rudder is also not moving much ..... that is a different story entirely.

make sure you have set up a fresh model in heli mode and you have zeroed all your trims and sub trims and have all your limits at 100%.

see if you get any response then.

Tonester

Re: Blade400 3D Heli servo's, linkage & motor not moving enough

When doing ALL pitches % is it better to BIND transmitter and receiver first and leave them both on together when doing All pitch angels %..?

ThanX - Tonester

- - - Updated - - -

When doing ALL pitches % is it better to BIND transmitter and receiver first and leave them both on together when doing All pitch angels %..?

ThanX - Tonester

Westy

LEGEND
not to sure what you mean? ..... when you move your rudder .... does it get full travel?

this is the only control channel that is not mixed (apart from channel 5 (or gear) when using gyro setup).

if you are getting full travel with your Rudder, then you need to go into your swash and increase the % on AIL and ELE and PITCH to achieve your desired travel and pitch movement

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Do we have spam here? everytime i click on this tread i get an add for a mover in the upper right corner of the window!!!!

Tony

Staff member
OP, I have to ask that you ONLY post one thread about yoru question. This is #3 that I have found so far. Your other two have been deleted. Your thread has also been edited. If we are helping you out, we would like to keep the information on the forum to help out other members in the future.

Slobberdog

Quote, helicopter built from scratch.......

Guys I thought the blade's come assembled,

Just a thought as this could lead anywhere.......

Kev.......

Tony

Staff member
He is running the DX6i. Fully programmable computer Tx.

And I have deleted your other thread that is on this exact same subject. Please just post a reply to this thread if you are just wanting to post an update. And don't post your email address in your thread. If you need help, we can help you right here. The help we are giving you will help someone else down the road whereas it will not if you are dragging MY members away from MY forum. Thank you.

Top Bottom