Micro blade sr uh-1 huey gunship

gas man

hi

just wondering if anyone had some dx6i settings they could recomend for the huey i just bought?
im in no rush as bought it as incentive to learn so one day i can fly it.

im working towards it from mcx2 to msr then 120sr. just couldnt resist as they doing a xmas deal huey £120 rtf .

thx in advance

dave

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I hate to say this bro.. I usually dont make such posts.. But.. just a head up.. This is the hardest bird to get configured and fly.. many a people have given up on it. Not becuase its a huey and all.. but becasue of the platform its based on. BLADE SR. That bird almost drove HH to the ground.

All that said. People here will still be able to help you out figuring out the configuration for this bird on your dx6i. This bird is a CCPM bird.. so just becasue I dont know your background in heli's .. can I ask is this your first heli or have you flown coax or fixed pitch or collective pitch helis before?

Again, I did not mean to shoot your bird down.. lol just one heli flier to another :)

Lee

These are not my settings, as i have never had an SR. But they look good to me.
Swash type: 120, 3 servos
Gyro: 65%
Pitch Curve N: 35, 42, 50, 75, 100
Pitch Curve 1: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100
Throttle curve N: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100
Throttle curve 1: 100, 88, 75, 88, 100
Swashplate: Ail +60, Ele +60, Pit +40

Dial those in and let us know.

Lee

gas man

hi thx for the reply

i started on a small mcx2 and currently on the msr ,after i have the blade 120sr.

i wont be flying the huey for ages lol maybe a year+ depending how i get on. i just like things to be sorted as soon as i get something not becasue i want to fly it.
i have a mig 15 i put togeather over 2 years ago sitting on top of my wardrobe,again im very patient and only when i ready il take it to the field.
no offence taken with your comments at all,i didnt buy it to fly as such,i hope one day il be good enough though.

thx lee il put the settings in the dx6i so its ready for when the time comes cheers!

thx again guys

dave

Top Bottom