For Sale: Blade mSR RTF

Tony

Staff member
You guys saw it in the other thread, but I decided to make a thread just for this little guy. This is the Blade mSR, the best little heli that I have owned. If you are just starting out, this is a must have. True hands off hovering. Don't let the size fool you though, this little guy can get quite quick. But, there are dual rates in the Tx so you can tame it down.

It will come with the heli, two batteries, stock charger, and manual. And also whatever parts I may have for it. There are some scuffs on the canopy and blades, but nothing that keeps it from flying. It's missing the vertical stab on the tail, but still flys great without it.

Looking for $100 shipped for this deal. If you have any questions, just ask.

Click the link below to purchase this helicopter.

Rc-Help Store: Blade mSR RTF

IMG_4748.jpg
IMG_4747.jpg
IMG_4746.jpg
IMG_4745.jpg
IMG_4744.jpg
IMG_4743.jpg

Tony

Staff member
This is the heli you have been looking for then lol. The stock Tx is small as well, so you dont have to worry about lugging around another Tx just for this heli. If you really want it, the paypal is tonydnewlin@aol.com

Or, you can ask any question you may have about it, even if you want to see a flight video of the little guy. Just let me know.

i saw the crashing video lol! just looking for something to throw in the car and take on road trips and when i go to work!

Tony

Staff member
Amazingly, the only thing that happened that whole time was the tail blade got pushed on too far and was making noise. Pulled it to the outside of the shaft where it was supposed to be, and went again. I had to replace the tail boom (you will get the old one just so you can have the carbon) because of the end cap coming off. This was a known problem with it. And, replaced the blade grips cause the screws broke the plastic. Other than that, this thing is stock.

Tony

Staff member
You have an exi 250? Sweet. Just let me know when you want this, I'm sure it will still be around. Toss me some pics of the 250 if you have them, the way it sits now. I may have some spare parts for it.

yea we chatted about them awhile back, i never could get mine off the ground! So im over it and just getting rid of it!!

Tony

Staff member
haha, I know how you feel. There is a VERY good reason my 250 was named Nightmare lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
This chat right now is not sounding good.. I just got tony's nightmare.. I hope it gets off the ground! Lol :d

Tony

Staff member
Oh it will get off the ground hehehe...

Two words, Decapitation Hazard. It's been proven and is on video hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I was expecting a pile of parts that were mangled lol. Just let me know when you want to do this, and we will make it happen. And no worries on the waiting.

Tony

Staff member
I can assure you that I will be putting it into the air soon after getting it lol. I had the HK250Gt, and I had wanted to try the EXI version, and I guess I now can. You are the man bro. If I may, when are you going to be shipping it out? I'm getting excited to build this thing haha. I will start looking at parts tonight for it. Flew the mSR again today. Oh man is that thing stable lol. YOu are going to love it.

Tony

Staff member
Bro, if you want me to send you the money to ship it, I will. That is not a problem at all.

Top Bottom