For Sale: Blade 550x Pro

Tomhintz

I have a Blade 550x Pro that I bought for review. I has ben flown several times for that evaluation but no crashes or abuse. I has the good Spektrum servos and the Castle ESC it came with. I have pulled the Spektrum AR7200bx and 20 Amp Castle BEC for my new helicopter so this one is selling for $400.00.

See the review of it with photos and video at the link below.

http://flyingrc.net/blade550xpro.html

Contact m at thintz@ctc.net

blade550zprolead300.jpg

blade550zprolead300.jpg

Last edited:

pvolcko

Wow. Great deal. IF I didn't already have one, I'd snag it.

I hope you're making some good money on the reviews gig, because you're practically burning it selling at that price. :)

Tomhintz

That would be nice but isn't going to happen. I do this knowing I will lose some money in the deal but when I get enough reviews and videos I might make some of it back later. The important thing now is I get to fly some better helicopters and play as I work. I don't have forever so am making what I can of the life I have left.

Tom

Wow. Great deal. IF I didn't already have one, I'd snag it.

I hope you're making some good money on the reviews gig, because you're practically burning it selling at that price. :)

Ken Jackson

I like your attitude Tom. I was looking at that heli as well as the TRex 550. Decided to not spend the money right now and upgraded my 450 into a DFC PRO.

Good luck and hope you have more time then you think!

Ken

Top Bottom