450 Blade 450X Update

Heliman450

Hi all, I nearly hit 2000 views for my thread telling the story of my Blade 450X as I use it to progress towards my flying career at the ripe old age of 61! Thanks for your interest.

Today, I gave in to the pressure from my Forum colleagues to fit a complete set of cyclic servos rather than take the chance of a crash resulting from a mixture of the original plastic-geared ones supplied RTF. It became an easy decision when the second one failed the pre-flight test on the bench :twothumbsup:, fortunately, no crash! I did a quick test and it lifted off quite nicely after setting up the AR7200BX again. I'm currently using my spare rotor head as the main one is going through a strip down. I'm hoping to get off to the field on Monday, things to do over the weekend including a trip to a scale exhibition on Sunday.

Bye for now!

Heliman450

Scale Helicopter Day

Hi Rodney, follow the above link to see my first ever YouTube video. It took some doing and I still didn't buy the software yet, but I'm sure they'll enjoy the publicity that their watermark gives them :biggrin1:

My brother-in-law is visiting tomorrow to help me out with my decision on the purchase of the software. Bye now, I know how much you enjoy the sound of TURBINE!

Top Bottom