450 Blade 450 HELP!!!!

concept30

Hey Guys, im flying my Blade 450 with KDS Flymentor 3D, 2 of my problems are 1) When I go past Mid stick my light on the Gyro goes off, 2) When I hit Throttle Hold everything works except the Collective, What can I do to fix these two problems? I try figureing it out myself, I just cant, Please help

Tony

Staff member
Go into your mix menu and make sure you don't have any mixing between your throttle and your rudder. And if you have REVO turned on, turn it off.

concept30

where is the REVO on the DX6i, all I see is REVO mix, i turn off Mix 1 but Gyro light still turns off when i pass the mid stick position.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, REVO Mix. This needs to be turned off, always, with a HH gyro. What it is is a compensation for rudder to keep the tail from kicking out. Great for rate mode, sucks for HH mode.

And you should not have ANY mix in that Tx. Turn ALL mixes off. Once you have all of those turned off, go into monitor and see if your rudder is moving when you move the throttle stick.

concept30

well i never touched the REVO mix eveything is at 0, i MIX 1 and 2 are off, the Gyro is still dont the same thing, after i bring the collective past mid stick the Gyro light turns off, and when I hit TH hold everything works except the Collective, now again i am using two gyros cause im using Flymentor 3D, and i done try disconnecting the FM 3D gyro and it doesnt fix the problem.

Tony

Staff member
I think I have exhausted my ideas. Did you go into the Monitor menu and check if your rudder channel was moving with your throttle? If it's not moving, then I'm not sure what is going on. I know there are some on here that have this gyro, and maybe they can chime in on what is going on with it.

Tony

Staff member
So when you move the throttle up and down, and don't move the rudder, the rudder is not moving in the monitor menu? Hmmm.

concept30

when i move the rudder stick left and right the rudder in the monitor menu moves left and right only the rudder

concept30

Ok i fix the gyro problem, all i did was unplug the yellow wire, but the other problem is still active, when i hit throlle hold everything works except the collective, which is really no big deal, i dont fly high enough to do a Auto, but i still like to have everything work.

Lee

Go into your Pitch curve menu. With it set on the H (hold setting) what is the curve? It should be linear 0 to 100. Sounds like it may be set to a flat %

Lee

Erm??? Not sure then.
I can't think why pitch would be disabled when throttle hold is on other than what i suggested.

Top Bottom