450 Blade 450 3D tail setting changing

FF781

Ok friends what would cause my tail to settings to change from one battery to the next. I set my 450 up tail solid in a over flew it in till time to change the battery. Done the swap got airborne and the tail would hold. Any ideas.

Thanks
Dave

murankar

Staff member
Only thing I can think of is to reboot the gyro wait for it to initialize and try it again just to make sure it not the initial boot. If that does not fix it then a video of it acting up or double check the settings just to make sure nothing did change. Also provide with more info as to what hardware you have.

Tony

Staff member
Are you adding trim when you are flying to lock the tail in? If so, put yoru trim back to the center. You only want to use sub trim and you want to reinitialize the gyro (helicopter) every time you make a change to the tail. If you don't, it thinks you are giving a constant input to the helicopter at all times.

Tony

Staff member
Can you upload a video of what it's doing? That may help us narrow some of the issues down.

FF781

Thanks Ken. I checked that and it was good. I am hoping to have parts here tomorrow so I can get back together and get some video

David

Ken Jackson

Could have told you that. I flew my buddies 500 2 years ago. The bigger ones just get smoother but it all starts at the 500 size. I'll always have a 500.

I've never flown a 450 Flybarless and I totally trust my 3GX so I'm taking it off my 500 and putting it on the 450. I'm guessing I'll like it. Putting an IKon on the 500.

Look forward to seeing your video.
ken

Top Bottom