Sold: blade 400 3d

wolfman76

Here is my blade 400 3d it is new never flown... It comes with exceed rc alpha 400 motor 4 e-sky 8g digital mg servos detrum gy192 headlocking gyro all brand new never used no esc or rx... Has extra tailboom mainshaft... I am asking 150.00 for all need money for other projects was built from ground up will even send printed owners manual and folder with parts #s for all parts plus upgradeable parts anyone interested sem me pm I will get back with you soon as i can...

ForumRunner_20120930_143717.png

ForumRunner_20120930_143717.png

Last edited:

wolfman76

Well that feel through if anyone interested instead of posting 150 and shipping i can do 150 shipped..

wolfman76

Is anyone looking for a brand new new flow beginner heli.. Well sale for 130 shipped in us... And 130+ shipping abroad or overseas...

*Please Note* I am a beginner to 3D flight and would like to have it RTF with all the necessary parts fine tuned and adjusted for the beginner.

wolfman76

Best i can go is 125 + shipping if i sold it for 100 shipped i would be taking a huge loss which i am really already doing i built this heli from the ground up it wasn't put together at the factory i bought all the parts and put it together myself.. if you can do 125 + shipping then out is yours and you basically have a crash kit for it meaning new tail boom i believe new flybar feathering shaft i think also main shaft and some extra hardware screws and such... Of you are still interested let me know via pm

wolfman76

Sorry bout that Tony my phone is a little slow was getting ready to post that we were doing so.. But he already told you..

Tony

Staff member
As stated, it's all good. Keeps people from getting mad when someone inadvertently gives another member a better deal. I have seen members flat go off and hunt people down for it lmao. Not on this forum, but on others. They get pretty mad. so, any money talk I ask to be in a PM just to keep the peace lol.

wolfman76

Well i have a proposition out there for anyone flies fpv i would willing if anyone is interested in trading for a starter pack with goggles fpv setup for this heli i want to build a fpv quad and i can't seem to sell this heli or the custom dx6 that i have also for a decent fpv setup anyone interested pm me i have a decent amount of trees in the area i live so i am not sure what setup i would need to start with...

Top Bottom