For Sale: Blade 130x

Status
Not open for further replies.

heli-maniac

Blade 130x SOLD

i am going to be selling a blade 130x it is like new i got it with a bad main board it was going to be my parts heli
Horizon is shipping the new main board for it should have it buy the end of the week
so what it is is a refurbished bnf heli kit just like you would get if you got a new one i will be up grading to the good red o rings
i will be asking 225.00 shipped i have been watching them go for 230. and up plus shipping on ebay so this is a RC Help deal only if no one wants this great deal it will go up on ebay
shipped to the lower 48
any place else pays the shipping

Last edited:

Lee

The heli gods on my shoulders are saying YOU CAN"'T AFFORD IT!!! :goodevil: BUY IT!!!
I really want one of these. But i guess sending it to Spain would cost too much anyway.
Oh well I'm sure i'll get one next year sometime. :)

Lee

I wouldn't expect free shipping. But it doesn't matter, i can't spend any more money on toys until my Warp is finished :) Good luck with the sale.

heli-maniac

im thinking of getting a nano any one want to trade a brand new bnf blade nano for a very nice blade 130x that has the ds 35 mod and good o rings other words a 170.00 will get you a nice blade 130x that is already set up you will get 3 batteries and a few spare parts the charger that came with this heli dose not work but they can be charged on a regular lipo charger

Lee

Would you consider an MCPX Brushless with Rakon carbon frame, 7mm tail mod. Bulletproof landing gear and a bag of spares with 5 batteries. And a spare brand new Brushless motor still in the packet?

heli-maniac

here are some pictures of it the sorry sob that bid is now saying he is not going to pay for it the 2nd chance bidder has already bought one
so it is still for sale it flies better than my modded one dose
it will come with 2 batteries no charger but they can be charged on any lipo charger ill take 245.00 +shipping to lower 48
for got the mods that are done to it metal A gear the good red O rings ds35 tail servo KBDD tail blades modded tail boom struts and Extreme Production tail fin

130x green4.jpg

130x green3.jpg

130x green2.jpg

130x green1.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Sure do wish I had the cash for this. I would snatch it up in a hurry. Free bump for ya.

heli-maniac

Thanks Tony this thing fly so sweet it flys better than my modded one well till tonight when i got the new tail blade grips on mine and got the rest of the tail wag out of it
now they fly almost the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom