Micro Blade 130x

Wanaero

I just got mine yesterday after dropping by the LHS. This thing out performs the mcpx in every way!! It's way fast with normal throttle curve. And i could hover it at 50% throttle.

Mine does not have the tail wag issue but the tail drifts slightly to the right. 3d on this heli is easier than an McpX!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I went to lhs last night and tried out the 130x of the guy who owns the shop. I loved the bird man!!! So light on the axis, and FAST!! But very stable too. Loved it! His tail was drifting too. I thought it would be a rate mode or hh mode thing, but Andy (owner) said that no, just use trim tabs to trim that out, and it'll be good. Unlike other FBL gyro systems where you can't trim at all.

I am a little jealous! Lol good flying bro!

Great that you don't have tail wag. I would think it would just be a particle of dust or packaging making issues for the other with tail wag. Small birds like that (that too Tt driven pitch controlled tail) get a bit sensitive.

Wanaero

Had my first crash today!! Actually it was not me crashed it! My uncle wanted to try heli for a change and i insisted that this is not for beginners!! But he said he wants to try it and just hover!!

And what happen, he band it on a wall!! GAAH!! Luckily only main gear stripped!

But this heli is for advance pilot only. It's way to fast, but i like how it survived a crash on a wall with only main gear stripping.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive the spelling error, typing this on an iphone!! Haha

Tony

Staff member
lol, you should buy him a little mqx or whatever they are lol. You are correct, CP heli's are not for beginners. Hope you get it repaired soon.

Top Bottom