General blade 130x

jmerl

I bought a blade 130x 2 months ago and then another a month ago. I have been pulling my hair out because I have had nothing but trouble with both of them. I have gone thru 2 motors, a 3-1 board, two tail servos and 2 elevator servos. I do not fly fancy, just learning and am very careful not to crash it (altho I have had a few of them but nothing to serious) I had both helis flying rock solid. Put them away after about 4 flights each. When I pulled one out the next day it flew up about 15 feet uncontrollably and then came straight down and slammed into the ground with such force it broke the landing gear in 3 pieces. After checking it out I came to the conclusion that the elevator servo went out. I am addicted to flying and get very frustrated that my helicopters after about 5 flights develope problems without crashes. Are these problems normal or am I being punished for spending my daughter's college fund on these...lol. I would appreciate feedback and encouragement if there is any. I do have to take my hat off to the techs at horizon hobbys, they have been very helpful and have replaced most of the parts free.

Admiral

Hi Jmerl, Welcome to the forum and welcome to the world of the 130X I also have two and a love hate relationship with them, they are very high maintenance and appear to have some inherent issues with the TT tail rotor and I have a problem with "Brown Outs" on the tails servo, works fine at low rev but not at all at full power.

Tony

Staff member
Hey bro, we do ask that you only post one question about an issue. By posting two questions of the same topic, it can start to get a little confusing and harder for us to help out with the issue. Since there are replies in both of these threads that you have posted, I will leave them up, but please only post once if you have more questions. I can assure you, we will help out in every way that we can.

Top Bottom