Blade 130X Video Suggestions Needed

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. Thanks to Matt for leaving his 130x here at my house, I'm going to beat the ever loving crap out of this thing. And I'm going to do it on video! But I need suggestions on what you want to see on video in order to make the videos.

Just some background, I already had to replace the tail boom (thanks Kevin from NexRc for the stock boom!) and I need to go pick up a new feathering shaft since this one is almost the shape of a pretzel hahahaha. From there, I can find out what other issues Matt has been flying with, and why he didn't fly it much here lately.

So post up what you want to see on this bird! I want to get some videos done this weekend. Oh, there is a short review video coming on this bird this weekend. But you will have to wait to see what that is!

Slobberdog

Tony while you have the feathering shaft out change out the head block you can pretty much say if you have bent a feathering shaft there will either be stress cracking in the block or shaft or even both,

I would put a Xtreme solid shaft in and they are pennies, saves loads of grief and a bit more expensive I would put the titanium head block from Xtreme on as well.

A video of post crash inspection for main shaft, where you put a jewellers screw driver down the centre and gently prise to see if the top of the shaft I cracked, and a close inspection of the head block to see if that has cracks,

Apart from the two mods I have just said the only others I would do to the head would be the o rings on the swash and blade grips, the more you mod this heli the more of a porker it becomes and the slower and less fun it gets,

Just have fun with it Tony like your having with the 150

Top Bottom