Micro Blade 130x problem! not tail related (yet lol)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
yep.. thats sounds right.. I am not running D/R but that shouldnt make a difference esp in the take off like that video of your showed.. I just leave my D/R to 100 but regardless.. Have you tried since then?

also while initializing.. is the heli perfectly (PERFECTLY lol) still or are you initializing in your hand and moving it around. ?

JEXFIRE

I just did the manual settings till I get used to it then I'll probably eliminate d/r and expo altogether, but we'll see. And yes, I plug her in and leave it alone till its fully initialized, I'm not that much of a noob lol I kid of course. Someone commented on my vid and said there is a process on the helifreak forum about zeroing out pitch/roll/yaw rates at mid stick on bad main boards. Anybody hear of this?

JEXFIRE

YouTube

Let me know if this link works. I'll be trying this when i get home

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z7W7CbLGnM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Or maybe this one ....

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You can try it.. But I would send this Horizon and see what they respond to it. And then do it.. I mean nothing wrong with it.. But seems like covering poop with flowers to make it smell good :D

JEXFIRE

Made some subtrim adjustments this morning to alleron and rudder and was actually able to get it off the ground. Did a quick flight in the kitchen and all seems to be working properly now. I wanna get in a couple more flights before I'm totally convinced. Will keep u posted.

JEXFIRE

Yep! I could definitely tell from the brief flight that this thing has the stability characteristics of a much larger heli like a 450 or 500.where did you find charge leads for the micro deans plugs? LHS? I think I'm goin to do the micro deans plugs and upgrade main and tail blades first chance..

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes any LHS will have Micro deans.. make sure you get the ones with polarity.. :) you'll see what I mean when you look at them :)

JEXFIRE

Well that 130x is on its way back to its original owner, got a full refund. Am looking at a brand new from an ebay store that comes with one eflite batt and 3 Lectron Pro batts for 279.99. Ever heard of this brand of battery before?

heli-maniac

yes i got them with mine they are about the same as the stock battery just smaller in size
i let 2 of them go with the one i sold and up graded to the pulse 450 batteries

Top Bottom