Micro Blade 130x problem! not tail related (yet lol)

JEXFIRE

just received my 2nd hand, slighty used (or so im told) 130x and am having a strange problem. All you 130x guru's i could used some assistance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
being this is a flybarless helicopter, the gyros are trying to level the heli out and with you holding it in your hand, it's fighting your hand and not moving the heli. this is completely normal. I would try to fly it and see what happens.

JEXFIRE

I first noticed it when I tried to fly it. It would just tip over before I could get it off the ground. Was just at my LHS and we determined its most likely the 3n1 board. And those are bout $90 .....oh well, the chances u take when buying from EBay. The ironic thing is I'll have to wait till I sell some used heli's on ebay to buy a new board for a used heli I bought on ebay. Lol and the circle continues! Stay calm and fly inverted! Eventually .....

Tony

Staff member
Ah, okay. Yeah that sucks and it's one of the reasons I will not buy anything like this used. You just never know. However, if they said it flies good, then you can file a report on them for "item not as described" and get your money back.

heli-maniac

ck the servo wires buy the canopy post and make sure they are not pinched under the post or broke buy the post

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Disconnect the motor and see that without the motor torque , does it still do that?

May be its just you not being used to this bird is all. All fbl systems would tilt and hold like that. Next time do a test with like I said motor disconnected and bird on the table.

Then connect the motor and strap it down somehow tight and try it again.

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

JEXFIRE

tried all this with the same result unfortunately. ive contacted the seller to resolve this issue so we'll see where it goes. the item is covered under ebay buyer protection. best bet ill get my money back from ebay or the seller will purchase and send me a new board. either way ill get it flying. you always take a chance by buying used electronics online. oh well, lesson learned!

heli-maniac

if you dont mine me asking how much did you give for it and what seller did you get it from
i watch and bid on alot of the 130xs

xokia

Ah, okay. Yeah that sucks and it's one of the reasons I will not buy anything like this used. You just never know. However, if they said it flies good, then you can file a report on them for "item not as described" and get your money back.
It's why I take video of the helicopter flying right before I ship anything I sell, because you also cant trust the purchasers flying skills either. Selling something like this is hard for this reason. I would not issue a refund at all but that is just me.

Not doubting the original poster but just stating the obvious.

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
did y'all see my recent 130X video? .. Man.. its goooooood :)

JEXFIRE .. I relly hope you get this figured out brother. Sucks to have a lemon!

JEXFIRE

No worries. I sent the seller the same vid I put on here. He says he's got video of the heli flying but has yet to share it with me lol. I opened a claim with ebay this morning so we'll see what happens in bout a week. If the seller doesn't respond ebay will most likely issue me a full refund. Which will buy a new board and maybe some upgrades. Now ur not supposed to mess with any of the travel adjusts in the TX right?

xokia

No worries. I sent the seller the same vid I put on here. He says he's got video of the heli flying but has yet to share it with me lol. I opened a claim with ebay this morning so we'll see what happens in bout a week. If the seller doesn't respond ebay will most likely issue me a full refund. Which will buy a new board and maybe some upgrades. Now ur not supposed to mess with any of the travel adjusts in the TX right?
Which transmitter do you have? I recommend setting up exactly how the manual suggests for your transmitter.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Travel adjust .. No

Subtrim: (only for pitch if needed) preferred mechanically adjusting.

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

JEXFIRE

I added no subtrim cuz the swash looked pretty level to me but I didn't look very hard. I'm using a JR 9503so I just put in dual rate and expo settings and throttle curve settings. The manual doesn't provide JR settings.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
They are the same bro.. I just added Throttle and pitch curves and Dual and expo rates too... THats all thats needed.

Subtrim is only used when trying to do perfect zero at mid stick for pitch... nothing else.. its not in the manual..

I didnt do anything else for it. how much expo did you add to it? did you make sure the expo applied to all flight modes?

Top Bottom