450 Binding the 3gx with my receiver

Tony

Staff member
Everything looks great there. You are plugging the ESC directly into the THR port on the 3GX, correct? Try plugging in some servos and see if that does anything.

Papi123

it just wont turn on but my receiver does i dont know why my receiver turns on but not the 3gx. Any ideas why?

Tony

Staff member
Did you do what I stated above and plug in some servos like you were getting it ready to fly? And did you plug the ESC into the THR port? I need help with the questions in order to help out. YOu need to plug in some servos to see if anything is moving.

Slobberdog

Looking at the pics don't the signal wire go to the label, looks to me like the plugs are the wrong way around.

Tony

Staff member
You guys are exactly right. I was looking at the 3GX and didn't even pay attention to the Rx. The signal wires need to be closest to the label. Flip them around and I will bet everything starts working.

Papi123

Holy crap guys lol you guys are right I flip the wires the other way and boom 3gx is alive. Thank you my friends

Slobberdog

Glad to see you can move forward now, and its always nice to help others as I have been helped myself, more than once I may add,

Papi123

thanks again. i have another question now that its bind can i take out all of the wires or do i have to keep them on all of the time

Tony

Staff member
Once it's bound, the Tx learn the receivers unique code and it will stay bound no matter if you remove the wires or not. You will be fine unplugging them and plugging them back in.

Top Bottom