Spektrum Binding Problem

olnavbill

I have a Spektrum DX6i with an AR600 receiver in a Flyzone Sensei. I’m having trouble getting them to bind. Any ideas? I follow the directions but the amber light comes on steady when I plug in the battery. I get the 3 beeps then nothing but single beeps after that. With bind plug in the receiver and holding the bind switch and turn on the transmitter nothing happens just continuous beeps and no bind. What gives?

Admiral

Hi Olnabill, firstly welcome to the forum.

Is your receiver AR600 DSMX ? I can not find anywhere that says that it is compatible with a DSM2 Transmitter which the DX6i is.

If it one of the older DSM2 compatible AR600 try moving the Tx away from the model while you you bind, and point the aerial away from the model this often helps.

olnavbill

Hi Olnabill, firstly welcome to the forum.

Is your receiver AR600 DSMX ? I can not find anywhere that says that it is compatible with a DSM2 Transmitter which the DX6i is.

If it one of the older DSM2 compatible AR600 try moving the Tx away from the model while you you bind, and point the aerial away from the model this often helps.
Ok I will give that a try. Thanks

Tony

Staff member
Try another bind plug, yours may be bad. It happens. And Keith, there are DSMX DX6i's. I gave one to Jared that was given to me by Ivan. so no worries there.

Admiral

Keith, there are DSMX DX6i's. I gave one to Jared that was given to me by Ivan. so no worries there.

Yeah I realized that after posting, but it would have got him checking and at least eliminate a possible problem, so I didn't panic about it.

Smoggie

So when you power up the receiver with the bind plug inserted does the LED on the receiver flash?

If it's not flashing then the bind plug isnt working, maybe plugged into the wrong port?

olnavbill

Thanks for the the help. The bind plug is ok, the other plugs (ail,esc,elev,rudder) were plugged in backward? I need to up the prescription on my glasses or use a magnifying device! Everything works fine now. Bill

Top Bottom