1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Spektrum Binding Problem

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by olnavbill, Mar 25, 2018.

< Ikon Set Up | Taranis X9d+ Airplane Help Needed >
  1. olnavbill

olnavbill New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a Spektrum DX6i with an AR600 receiver in a Flyzone Sensei. I’m having trouble getting them to bind. Any ideas? I follow the directions but the amber light comes on steady when I plug in the battery. I get the 3 beeps then nothing but single beeps after that. With bind plug in the receiver and holding the bind switch and turn on the transmitter nothing happens just continuous beeps and no bind. What gives?

2. Admiral

Admiral I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Hi Olnabill, firstly welcome to the forum.

Is your receiver AR600 DSMX ? I can not find anywhere that says that it is compatible with a DSM2 Transmitter which the DX6i is.

If it one of the older DSM2 compatible AR600 try moving the Tx away from the model while you you bind, and point the aerial away from the model this often helps.

3. olnavbill

olnavbill New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ok I will give that a try. Thanks

4. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Try another bind plug, yours may be bad. It happens. And Keith, there are DSMX DX6i's. I gave one to Jared that was given to me by Ivan. so no worries there.

5. Admiral

Admiral I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Yeah I realized that after posting, but it would have got him checking and at least eliminate a possible problem, so I didn't panic about it.

6. olnavbill

olnavbill New Member

Blog Posts:
    That pretty much did the trick, that and reseating the other control connections (the right way aroundduh!) thanks for everyone’s help and suggestions. Best regards, Bill

7. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    So when you power up the receiver with the bind plug inserted does the LED on the receiver flash?

If it's not flashing then the bind plug isnt working, maybe plugged into the wrong port?

8. olnavbill

olnavbill New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the the help. The bind plug is ok, the other plugs (ail,esc,elev,rudder) were plugged in backward? I need to up the prescription on my glasses or use a magnifying device! Everything works fine now. Bill

< Ikon Set Up | Taranis X9d+ Airplane Help Needed >