Flight Controllers Betaflight

Tony

Staff member
Depending on the board, you may have to only take the top plate off to get to the pins. You can use a paper clip or something ot jump it since it only needs to be jumped when you power it on (3 hands probably required lol). Download Zadig as you are going ot need that firmware for DFU to work correctly.

sneezy007

Depending on the board, you may have to only take the top plate off to get to the pins. You can use a paper clip or something ot jump it since it only needs to be jumped when you power it on (3 hands probably required lol). Download Zadig as you are going ot need that firmware for DFU to work correctly.

Mine has a button to get it into the boot loader mode.

sneezy007

Thanks for your help Tony, it worked. Man what a production to get the FC unlocked. Believe me I'll never make that mistake again.
I have it bound up to my DX18, now I need to start programming it on Betaflight. When I plug it into the computer, it starts to beep and a red light is flashing. Any idea what that is?

Tony

Staff member
That I have no clue on. Unless the ESC's are seeing a high throttle value and going into program mode.

sneezy007

Success Tony, I got my quad up and flying. I had to play a bit with the switches on my DX18 but it's all good buddy.
Thanks a lot for your help with this.

Cheers,
Dino

Top Bottom