best coffee place in the state...

Rock City Coffee, Rockland, Maine. They have 2 shops right on miane street, both you can get a great cup of their coffee. 1 shop houses their production floor, giant sacks of raw coffee beans, and a gorgeous roasting machine. I love to come in especially when they drop the beans into the cooling pan.. smells awesome.. even outside the shop the exhaust from the roaster just beckons to you to come in for a cup...

the other shop is like a Cafe' setup bar area, with a grill and cooktops, ovens.. nice open front with plenty of spots to sit, get free Wifi, there is also a small book shop at the back of the Cafe'. they make almost any drink you can imagine with their fresh roasted beans.. my favorite is called "South of the border" its a double shot of espresso, with chocolate, steamed milk, and a tap of vanilla, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper!!

their "Kilamanjaro, Darkstar, and a few others are great.." They usually run 4 different flavors daily (at random), and they have over 20 different roasts... great place...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sounds delishious! I can't wait to get home tomorrow and brew a pot of chocolate raspberry with peppermint moca cream! Hmm good!

Tony

Staff member
I'm willing to try anything once. Do they have a website where I can order a lb or so? I have been drinking Black Silk for about 3 years now, and I think it's time for another change...

Top Bottom