Beginner

Walesz

Hey, my name is Wale & I'm a Nigerian, living & working in Lagos Nigeria. I'm very very new to this & I want to learn everything I can in the shortest possible time. I'm in love with flying & I own an X5 foam flying wing. Bought it sometime mid-last year & I'm still unable to fly it. I've been quite busy recently but I think I'm free for some 6weeks starting today.
I've got a DragonLink Tx Range extender with a Spektrum DX8 Tx, also own a Spektrum AR9020 Rx (got this on my vacation last month to South Africa, considering that I encountered some problems with the DragonLink setup, so I just removed everything DragonLink). I've got a Sony NX7 camera on board too. I don't think I really would be able to scratch build here in Nigeria 'cos there aren't any hobby shops hereabouts, therefore I'd have to always ship in BNFs or RTFs, bla bla bla. I also own a Blade 180 QX Quadcopter. Anyways I'm here for the long haul & I need to fly.
Thank you for allowing me bore you :D :D :D

treff

Welcome to the forum Wale nice to meet you. If you got any problems this is the place for the answers. Enjoy.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. As for scratch building, don't worry anything can be ordered for a project. Derek is the king of scratch building. Just let us know what material you want to use and will guide you through.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Walesz

Thank you guys, feels good to be welcomed. Other than the euphoria I felt when the UAV & quadcopter were delivered, I've had little joy since. I kind of feel the euphoria coming back.

I need help fast, I have to reprogram my DX8 so that I can use it for the X5 flying wing. I mistakenly wiped the settings off while trying to setup the quadcopter. Can somebody kindly send me the setup file? Thanks again in anticipation of your prompt response.
Walesz

murankar

Staff member
I saw your post earlier. I would have responded but don't know anything about either. Give it a little while for others to see to see your posts. Rch is global and with time zones and stuff it mat take a day or two. Don't worry you will get the help.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Hey Wale, welcome to RCH. No matter the question, post it up and we will help out!

:welcome1:

Barge

Welcome to RCH Wale, you have come to the right place for help, the pro's here will get you going in the right direction. Cheers

Top Bottom