General Beginner setup for the blade 120sr using DX6i

paul foster

Hi Guys is there anyone able to help me to set up my DX6i for the complete beginner flying a Blade 120sr I have been practicing on the phoenix v3.0 but want to have a go with the real thing with training legs on .So if there is anybody out there that can help a complete novice I would be most grateful Thanks to you all for you help Paul Foster.:ambivalence:

gravybird

Now I can't remember for sure. But the DR cyclic settings, aile, elev need to be at 100, and I think rudder needs to be set to reverse. I would say to just bind it, and go to town on it. That's what I did... Oh ya, and frantically asked questions on here when things went wrong:))

Tony

Staff member
unfortunately, my videos don't go into much detail on the fixed pitch heli's other than the mSR. I have no clue how to set these heli's up since I have never owned one, but looking at it, may think about getting one second hand just to beat it around.

gravybird

I wish I had mine with me to share the exact settings. Your videos do help with understanding of the tx, maybe not directly to the 120 though.

Top Bottom