Micro Been Awhile Finally Dig Out My Rc Toys After 4 Years In Stasis

Mikker

Looking for help on TX settings for DX6 (black computer version) and a 130x. I have looked at and attempted the Helifreak settings. Those settings have 2 of my swashbuckled servos freaking out. Please advise

Tony

Staff member
What is the specifics in "freaking out". Any way to get us a video so we can see what the helicopter is doing as you are moving the sticks?

Mikker

I can and will. In the morning. Be advised. I am unboxing all my gear that has been in storage for a few years. Spent the last 48 hours just sorting out all of it. Boats, multiple cars, a plane, and 7 copters. On top of that I had a friend send me TONS of nitro motors and what looks like a old parts bin from a model plane guru.

Mikker

Video is tough right now. From the tail view , both front and right servos are jumping up and down without command . In all flight modes

Tony

Staff member
If they are jumping, it's likely a pot or trace issue on teh servo. Sounds like they need to be cleaned or replaced.

check the monitor menu in your Tx and see if the sticks are jumping around.

Mikker

will clean servos and report back. next issue: these darned asx AR636(a). I cannot find any firmware update from spektrum for the 636A. I have heard they are out there and they fix the swash deviation on startup. spektrum was nice enough to send me a regular 636 a couple of years ago when I first purchased both 230s. the regulare 636 was updated today. the 636a would not take the update. both are registerd as 636 because there was not a dropdown for the 636a. only the 636. this is highly concerning as the birds are both rebuilt and awaiting recievers. thinkmi will toss the updated regular 636 in one and go from there.
my shop looks like a RC SERVICESHOP currently. on one side of a 16'x10' table are 3 cars another side has both 230s , mcpxbl,360cfx,andthe 270cfx. and there is 1/2 of the table that is cycling lipos and sorting all the assorted parts and tooling.
one good note is that I plan to DUMP a ton of new/usedaircraft nitro motors cheap as soon as I can get a few of the models built to allow room to spread that stuff out. when I say DUMP I mean pay postage and send a thank you card cheap.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Mikker. I'm not sure what kind of nitro stuff you have, I'm thinking airplane but if you happen to have any motor parts for a savage 4.6 4x4 RC truck...please do tell. I would be interested in working something out with you.

Top Bottom