Batteries Battery Calculations, Definitions and Disposal

Tony

Staff member
Hey, if I can't call the members out once in a while, what good am I? hahahahahahaha. IT's all good though, I have done that exact same thing. Clicked on teh wrong name getting in a hurry. IT's all good. ,

Heliman450

You actually sent it to yourself. I have it, no need to resend.

Hi Tony, no problem my skin is very thick.

The default for the PM is to include the name of the sender. In my hurry I forgot to add you so re-sent it. Obviously we were going a bit fast and I needed to go somewhere for an appointment. A classic case of 'more haste less speed'.

Let me know if the spreadsheet is OK or just go ahead and use it as a basis for improving the info for our regulars and casual visitors.

Tony

Staff member
I'm goign to have to do a lot of work to it to get it on the site where people can just plug in numbers and use it. I will work on it though.

Heliman450

I'm goign to have to do a lot of work to it to get it on the site where people can just plug in numbers and use it. I will work on it though.

Why not just leave people to download it? Maybe just post it alongside the video.

Tony

Staff member
I was hoping that I could have something interactive here on the site. If you want to create a dedicated thread where you can have them download it, by all means, go for it.

Heliman450

Trouble is that once a thread is published it's available to all to just keep adding and the link gets 'lost' amongst it all.

Maybe you could create a 'Good Stuff to Download' area for the site and check out the validity of what comes through in the threads before you put it there. Just a thought.

Top Bottom