600 Bank Switching

Admiral

Found an answer on your Magic 6° there is nothing Magic about it it could have been any known angle, it is simply a reference point the MICROBEAST PLUS uses to Teach the cyclic head geometry the pitch ratio.

Alex Evans

Found an answer on your Magic 6° there is nothing Magic about it it could have been any known angle, it is simply a reference point the MICROBEAST PLUS uses to Teach the cyclic head geometry the pitch ratio.
OK, now I understand,
So, it is only specific to Microbeast...

Cheers

Alex Evans

OK, each of them has a different reference point, when I will get the Spirit - interesting to see what they do...

Cheers

murankar

Staff member
I cant speak on the other FBL units. I can only speak on yours and mine. I think other units have a reference also but I am not positive on it .

Smoggie

Much appreciated,

I have my ESC startup to soft, so jumping from - zero to 65 is OK?

Cheers

Yes, the jump is no problem. In fact if you use 'idle up' throttle curves the motor keeps running full speed even when the collective stick is fully back. this is needed for flying inverted. You just start and stop using the 'throttle hold' switch and you let the 'soft start' do it's job.

here's one of my helis showing how this works:

Alex Evans

Hi Smoggie,

For experts like you, it is hard to "Think" at my level - ZERO.
I don't fly inverted, I NEVER WILL

You inserted this feedback here, not where you told me what throttle curve to set up.

Never mind, I will find it

Thanks

Smoggie

You inserted this feedback here, not where you told me what throttle curve to set up.

Never mind, I will find it

I think you have confused yourself by having too many similar threads on the go. I posted the pitch curve advise earlier in this same thread, look a few posts back.

Heliman450

I searched for 'Banks' to review my previous thread on the subject and came upon this (now almost two years old). I wonder how Alex is getting along with his flying since then?

buel williams

a
Much appreciated,

Cheers

Much appreciated,

Cheers
Alex I learned to hover on a simm and then went to a heli a 450 but 600 would be easier if money is no problem. I used 0-25-50-75-100 on throttle and pitch curves and it worked for me. A blae 330x rtf is already set up just charge batt. bind and go. and they real well.

Top Bottom