450 Ball link sizing tool

Kenny G

What sizing tool would you recommend for ball links 450 sport v2 links and I 've got smaller ones on the HBK2 and some planes? I've looked at a bunch of them, such as Jr., Mavrikk will order today! Thank you to all our veterans for serving our country!! And to any help on sizing tool. Kenny G

Tony

Staff member
Hey Kenny, sorry I missed this thread. You need to measure the balls that are on your helicopter. then get the closest ball link resizer that is just slightly larger than the balls. There is a good chance that the one linked above is the one that you need, but I would always follow the saying of "measure twice, cut once".

Kenny G

Thanks! I like asking people who know. Enjoy your video's, keep up the good work!!!, I know it's a lot of work

- - - Updated - - -

that's funny!, its the same one I've decided to get! great minds work alike

Kenny G

Thanks! must still be sleeping sent this to Tony, but works for both. That's funny!, its the same one I've decided to get! great minds work alike.

Tony

Staff member
Sweet deal. Most 450's have the same size ball on them throughout so you should be fine. Remember though, push it in and only spin it about 1 turn. Don't go digging into it like you are trying to plant a tree. I have found, in the years that I have been in this hobby, that I have never needed one of these. I just let them wear in on their own.

And you are right, making videos is a lot of work and time, but I enjoy it. Sometimes I think I enjoy it more than the hobby it's self lol. It's just something about helping others that keeps me going.

Top Bottom