Back in the air ... almost

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Here is my latest vid ... enjoy :biggrin1:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ho-3VhH1hiY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I'll remember that Frank! Give you all my dirty socks in my will! :chuckles: (Darned if you aren't right though.)

Lee

Paul i think you must be staring at the tail. Thats why you're getting confused with which way to turn the tail. Remember to look at the nose of the heli not the tail. As i said before, dont even think of moving the heli around or getting the skids off the ground until you have full control of the tail. Keep at it mate. it will all come together soon enough. ;)

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Thanks for the advice Lee. As for the tail end, it isn't a big deal. It more or less is one of those "muscle memory" deals ... I just need to do it and my mind will start working correctly. Every time the skids even look like they are coming off of the ground, I'm jumping off of the throttle. I'm sure when the time is right, it will be in a hover and beyond. I can hovre the Clearview "okay" ... yah, you know where that will get you, lol! A big head and a "taco" salad :biggrin1: Yes, I will keep at it, but letting you guys relive the past in my tribulations has got to give someone on here a good chuckle ... "Yup, that was me x number of years ago!"

Top Bottom