500 Back in business

trainrider06

ok fellers, the 500 will be back on the assymbly line within a week, bought a second hand BeastX for it.
Ya'all have any advise/tips about this thing?

murankar

Staff member
Get the manual and read it. Understand what does what so that when it arrives your not totally stumped.

trainrider06

Did you order the AR7200BX or the actual BeastX?

Hmm? What's the difference? It's not the mini beast....

- - - Updated - - -

Get the manual and read it. Understand what does what so that when it arrives your not totally stumped.

Will do murankar!

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked at pic of it, it's the AR7200BX damn did I get screwed? You mean it ain't a BeastX? :(

Tony

Staff member
No, you did good. The AR7200BX is a Spektrum 7200 Rx with an integrated BeastX gyro. Very compact compared to getting both separate. And a VERY good gyro. As long as you have a spektrum Tx that is lol.

trainrider06

No, you did good. The AR7200BX is a Spektrum 7200 Rx with an integrated BeastX gyro. Very compact compared to getting both separate. And a VERY good gyro. As long as you have a spektrum Tx that is lol.

Ahh good, yeah got a DX6i whew! Was worried there lol

Tony

Staff member
There are some learning curves on the 7200bx, but it's quite easy to set up. As always, when you get it, if you need help, all you have to do is ask. We will do all we can to get it in the air.

trainrider06

There are some learning curves on the 7200bx, but it's quite easy to set up. As always, when you get it, if you need help, all you have to do is ask. We will do all we can to get it in the air.

That's why I like this forum! Great bunch of guys!
Thank you Tony!

murankar

Staff member
The biggest thing is knowing what menu option does what and how to get into the various setup menus. Other than that it is rather easy to set up. When doing swash travel limits just pay attention to your servos. You may end up binding them for a brief moment until you get the travel set. other than that its fairly straight forward.

trainrider06

The biggest thing is knowing what menu option does what and how to get into the various setup menus. Other than that it is rather easy to set up. When doing swash travel limits just pay attention to your servos. You may end up binding them for a brief moment until you get the travel set. other than that its fairly straight forward.

Ok, thank you sir!

Slobberdog

when you get it factory reset it, it will make life easier for you in the long run, and you wont have to worry about defaults,

you can then set it up on a clean slate.

trainrider06

when you get it factory reset it, it will make life easier for you in the long run, and you wont have to worry about defaults,

I was reading the manual earlier online, and saw that about resetting it
Figured maybe I ought to do that.....will be sure to now!
Thank you slobberdog!

- - - Updated - - -

I was reading the manual earlier online, and saw that about resetting it
Figured maybe I ought to do that.....will be sure to now!
Thank you slobberdog!

Top Bottom