General Autorotation questions

If it were me, I'd just suck it up and wait another week or so and get the ikon, brain or beast.
I think all my flybarless will have an ikon in them.

DAL2855

Banned
I only get paid once a month from the VA, and I already have the Tarot gyro, already bought it from a friend of mine so was planning on testing it first to see how well it performs before spending another 200.00 on another gyro. As I can get these Tarot's all day long for 55.00 shipped!

hahaha ok well that's fair enough!!
I have been trying to find the supplier of the ikons to see if I can work out a deal with them.
I think I need to get myself a bit more settled and sorted.
I work for a wholesale company, and trying to get my head around how it all works, then I might set up my own little distribution centre for some of the items.

DAL2855

Banned
Yeah I'm fixing to open my own ebay store building the helicopters and selling them. A friend of mine (who I bought the Tarot from) he's been doing it for 7 years now. but he also buys other stuff and resells it also. He and I are going to sit down and make a game plan on opening my store to start making money.

I can't be bothered to be a big operation. I want to open it up and look after mates, as well as my own hobbies.
I don't want to take away from the LHS, and I don't don't to spend the time going to the local hobby stores and offering to supply them with goods they can already get.
It would be nice to be an exclusive dealer of some products, but just too much work for me at the moment. Maybe later, but right now not going to happen

pvolcko

First time selling on ebay can be a bit frustrating and confusing, especially with paypal in the mix. Cut the guy some slack. :)

And while I would certainly cut you some slack if I were selling to you and you couldn't pay until Thursday, regardless of veteran status, I think it is bad form to wait more than 24 hours to pay. While you may be searching for a deal and willing to wait, people selling on there often are looking to turn around fast income and a delay in payment like that can rub the wrong way if unexplained up front.

DAL2855

Banned
Yeah, he told me he averages about 50 heli's a year so about 1 a week building and selling. I don't know how long it took him to get to that point, but hey it's good money in it!

- - - Updated - - -

Pvolko it was explained to him up front that is why I don't understand why he was throwing such a fit now. But he finally did get over it though.

DAL2855

Banned
Yeah definitely corsair! I have been upfront and honest with him the entire time, then he wants to act a fool as soon as the auction ends about payment!

that's not bad...
I just want to be able to build the birds i like cheap.
I was asking the forum about the FMS birds, as I can get those into aussie at wholesale cost.
I'd like to be able to help guys on the forum out, and guys over here out with stuff. Just need to work it all out so I don't step on toes and open myself up to other issues haha

Yeah i have to sit down and have a proper look at things.
I'm seeing a mate over the weekend, I might have a chat with them. Might talk to my not so local local hobby shop and might be able to come up with a partnership with them on something

pvolcko

Pvolko it was explained to him up front that is why I don't understand why he was throwing such a fit now. But he finally did get over it though.

ah. Okay. He's cried foul afterwards. Bad on him. If it's smoothed over, all the better.

i don't think he was given much choice!! hahaha
nor should he though.
but all is good now that it has been smoothed over!! haha

Top Bottom