General At a complete loss

Slobberdog

Treff, have a look on the BMFA classified ads lots of people going to larger birds, you might pick up a bargain.

treff

Hi Slobberdog. Many thanks for that. Forgot all about BFMA ads I will have a look. Sorted the electronic problem I had. Turned out to be a faulty plug. One of the leads had not been crimped properly and was not making good contact. I have my heart set on the Warp 360 so I am saving towards one of those birds. It's not too large but looking at Lee's build it is very well engineered with good back up from the maker. Thanks for your kind thought. Cheers

Lee

Glad you found the issue with the tail Treff. Hope you do get the Warp. Its a fantastic bird.

treff

Hi Lee, Yes cheers. Also another fault that novices like me may find of interest. Testing out the old crate after a rebuild got it up to about 15 odd feet when it went into a spin. It was nice and level so I just gently closed the throttle and brought it down to a few inches still spinning like mad. I hit the kill switch and it bounced around a bit but remained upright. I thought the belt drive had broken. The tail just spun by itself with out the belt moving. The grub screw holding the tail hub had come loose. Just something to check if your a novice like my self. The Warp will be something to look forward to Lee. I just loved the engineering of it in your pics and it also has a nice design. The electrical fault I found was that one of the wires in the gyro had been crimped on the plastic and not the wire. Took me two days to find. I almost dumped a good Align servo but found it with the trusty old AVO. All the best.

Top Bottom