are you kidding me!?? I want one.. I want it to print a heli for me!! :O

zapster

Gaba how did you run across this thats amazing but let me put a pipe on that wrench and tighten the ball hitch on my pickup and see if it likes that.lol

Tony

Staff member
that is pretty cool. 3D printers have actually been around for a while now though, most commonly used for body part reconstruction and uses a laser.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Like Tony said about them being around for a while, it has ... I've seen the 3D modelling stuff which uses a wet resin and the laser hardens it. The product comes out clear. This, however is really cool. As the man in video said, with the right resin and hardener, you would be able to create something from a digital file which would be able to handle strength situations. I'm thinking space applications here where you need a tool you don't have. Instead of waiting for the next shuttle mission, you just send up the digital file to the space station and print out what you need. It could be a part or a tool, doesn't matter. Johnny-on-the-spot that sucker and you are done. NOICE! Very good find Gaba and thanks for sharing!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It's an awesome find.. Thanks y'all! :)

I find this stuff and a lot more through stumbleupon.. Just the best thing ever on the Internet...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
true that!

my .50 was rebuilt at work.. just sayin.. hahaha... its a risk but i take it when know its too late for the boss to barge in .. lol

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Be careful big guy! You don't want to be know as the "former Samsung employee" or something similar! Stay employed or you won't have money to purchase all these heli parts you want! :)

Top Bottom