Are you a Florida Gator fan?

trainrider06

Haha, well I have a horrible fear of the ocean, and I'd take my chances with a pavement sucking tornado than a tidal wave any day! :wink:

trainrider06

Lol just ribbing you a bit, but I am scared of the ocean...lol and I don't care for Texas either, prefer mountains, Colorado, Smokey Mountains more my style, I do like going to the coast once in a while but it still unnerves me ..:wink:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Lol just ribbing you a bit, but I am scared of the ocean...lol and I don't care for Texas either, prefer mountains, Colorado, Smokey Mountains more my style, I do like going to the coast once in a while but it still unnerves me ..:wink:

A lot of people are afraid of the Ocean. People are afraid of heights, me I don't like SNAKES! LOL

Tony

Staff member
Man, that pic makes me hungry. Meat is going to be a little tough but that just means it's a good reason to pull out the smoker!!!

As for ocean, have not been to one in about 20 years. Tornadoes, why do you think I live in Oklahoma lol. And if you want to see beautiful mountains, go to PA! All's I'm Sayin'...

trainrider06

Well eating an Aligator doesn't sound tasty to me....oh I feel sick too, lol but yes that area, as well all through the Appalachians is beautiful! Heck that eastern part of Oklahoma is really pretty...sorry about all the dirt blowing from Texas back in the day covering Oklahoma too in the 20's I think...:wink:
...and Ivan you all do have some big ol snakes around there I hear too! :wink:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well eating an Aligator doesn't sound tasty to me....oh I feel sick too, lol but yes that area, as well all through the Appalachians is beautiful! Heck that eastern part of Oklahoma is really pretty...sorry about all the dirt blowing from Texas back in the day covering Oklahoma too in the 20's I think...:wink:

Yes we do have some big snakes. They Probably could eat that gator! LOL One thing is for sure, that everything bites down here.

trainrider06

LOL yeah I guess there are all kinds of creepy things no matter where one lives! I'm not too fond of snakes either, but I do try and leave alone the good ones...rat snakes and such, they keep mice and that sorta population down. I used to have a big ol black snake lived in my barn at my old house, it stayed away from me and I stayed away from it...it was about 5 foot long.
The first time I saw it the thing I woulda swore was 3 feet wide and 30 foot long! LOL Guess thats wide eye measurements...
But it kept mice outta there!

Heliman450

Not sure if 'gators taste much different than a croc., I've tasted croc a few time now and it was excellent, much like pork with a bit of fish in there somewhere.....................or was it an Ozzie (sorry Admiral)

trainrider06

Not sure if 'gators taste much different than a croc., I've tasted croc a few time now and it was excellent, much like pork with a bit of fish in there somewhere.....................or was it an Ozzie (sorry Admiral)

Oh if it has any hint of fishy taste I'm done! I do not eat fishy fish stuff!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh if it has any hint of fishy taste I'm done! I do not eat fishy fish stuff!

You don't like fish, gator, snake or the ocean. You better stay away from Florida then. Let me guess...... McDonald's is your friend :rolleyes1: Just messing with you Rodney.

trainrider06

You don't like fish, gator, snake or the ocean. You better stay away from Florida then. Let me guess...... McDonald's is your friend :rolleyes1: Just messing with you Rodney.

Hehe....yeah I am a meat and tator guy for sure! Although i'll eat hell outta some Shrimp, Lobster, Crab legs!
But mainly I'm all about a good steak, or hamburger....and not McDonalds! When I used to ride a lot that was one of my seek out eating destinations, where they made the best local hamburgers! :wink:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hehe....yeah I am a meat and tator guy for sure! Although i'll eat hell outta some Shrimp, Lobster, Crab legs!
But mainly I'm all about a good steak, or hamburger....and not McDonalds! When I used to ride a lot that was one of my seek out eating destinations, where they made the best local hamburgers! :wink:

Good man! At least you like Lobster :drools: shrimp " No need for name calling just because I'm short :puppy_dog_eyes:, and Crabs " never had them and never want them again! :facepalm: Oh Crab legs. :chuckles:

Top Bottom