Spektrum Ar7700 And Mini Beastx +

trainrider06

Well howdy all, lomg time away, but I am still around!
I've got a question about the AR7700 and using it with the Mini beastX plus.
Well actually I may have many questions about it LOL
First one is do ya bind it before or after setting up the Mini BX?
Is it a one plug operation? if so where to plug it into the MINI?

trainrider06

Ahhh! much appreciated Steve! Hope you are well! I've been just so dang busy! Still got my helis but added a plane now LOL I don't know why because I haven't flown the helis in forever!

trainrider06

Hi Tony, well not only back into the heli’s but I bought a plane too! Lol
Still have not flown either though. The plane an E-flite Commander stripped a flap servo on control Check, Horizion site full of complaints about the substandard servos, so I am in the process of ripping em all out and installing EMax 08’s in it! Lol

Tony

Staff member
Good choice for the flaps. If for aileron or elevator, I would suggest the 09's, but you already know this since you are the one that turned me onto those servos of which I have purchased two additional sets for a total of 3 lmao. Good servos for the price, that is for sure.

trainrider06

Yes they are, I am surprised the price has remained as it has for them. I just bought the 08 analogs all around. That’s what the spectrums were, analog servos. Was afraid of jacking with the AS3X mixing or going with digitalis.

trainrider06

Thank buddy, I am hoping to do some flying this year, last year I didn’t fly a bit!
Will have to retrain myself I guess.
Well that’s a fib I have a little Nano CPS I have been flying around the garage and house when the wife isn’t home. But that’s not that often. Just seems my time just lasts seconds lately and not much time for anything.....:(

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I know how that goes. My life is getting more and more hectic day after day. and now with the new channels and gardening season coming up quickly, it's fixing to get worse. And with my hurting my back last week (killing me right now sitting here), it's even harder. Flying, not so much for me either lol.

trainrider06

It doesn’t help when the hobbies keep multiplying either!
I have gotten back into target shooting, as well picked up this E-flite Commander (that I still have not flown!) lol lack of time.
It just takes so much time to pack up charge, and get things ready to go to the field! Plus the weather has been not very good for flying, and when it is, I am working or in the middle of having to do something else! :( I do have a little Nano CPS that I get quick flights on around the house here and there though.

Tony

Staff member
If you are talking about pistols and rifles, those are hard to afford lol. If you are talking about clay targets, I can understand that. I really want to get me a Mossberg for the house and to have a little fun with out at the range. Only thing I can afford lol. This .45 kills me on ammo.

Tony

Staff member
I have thought about it, but even FMJ slugs are getting expensive let alone the hollow points that I normally carry. Right now I have Gold Dots in my gun and love them. But holy hell they are up there in price. And with this one being a Glock, you don't dare load straight lead slugs in it lol. It's the only time I have had an issue with a Glock...

Top Bottom